THE RAIDER PROGRAM
Due to the short duration of The Raider Program it is recommended for those with existing skillsets who have CQC needs that aren’t taught in their positions in active military and law enforcement positions and for select civilians in high-risk professions, such as VIP protection.
Consider that many high-risk professionals aren’t taught certain skills that are needed beyond firearms training.
Espionage agents and Commandos had firearms in the 1940’s as they do today, but they still learned unarmed combat and how to use and combat edged and clandestine weapons. Makes sense. If they dropped their firearm or it jammed or emptied or they operated covertly, not carrying weapons, they needed combatives to survive. Same goes with off-duty personnel who are unarmed.
This one day intensive training is compiled, like the other programs, from Fairbairn’s CAMP X, Achnacarry Castle Commando, OSS/CIA and assorted tactics utilized from other modern specialized combat and clandestine sources.
Training will be…
- Unarmed against unarmed (H2H)
- Unarmed against weapons (unconventional/covert; edged and firearms)
- Use of unconventional/covert/clandestine weapons
- Use of edged weapons
- Combatives against multiple armed attackers
- Gunfighting tactics (No live firearm use during training)
Here’s something we won’t be doing…
Instructors, even special operators, taught me like this for years…
Don’t handgun train like that.
The Raider Program will be taught by the Director Al Collins, in Niagara Falls Canada. Applicants can make the Program as part of a vacation with their family.
Once a date has been confirmed, I will meet applicant(s) on the morning of training in Niagara Falls Canada for signing of the Liability Waiver and a Non-Disclosure Agreement and receipt of final payment, if not already made.
Training is fast-paced and covered in 7 hours in one day (it may drift longer).
At the indoor training site, we’ll train for 3 ½ hours, have a light lunch on site, train for 3 ½ more hours and then go for dinner at a restaurant overlooking Niagara Falls. We’ll look across Lake Ontario to the original CAMP X and toast those who trained in real combatives before us.
Dinner is part of the package.
When a Commando, including my father, completed their training, they received one of Fairbairn’s daggers. At the completion of the Program, a Fairbairn dagger will be presented, as well as a certificate.
COMBATIVS CAMP X
DON’T GO OUT THERE WITHOUT IT!
The Raider Program Training Fees:
2 persons-Total $2000. CDN
3 persons-Total $2500. CDN
4 persons-Total $3000. CDN
5 persons-Total $3500. CDN
6 persons-Total $4000. CDN
No pictures, video or audio recording during training.
- Payments are non-refundable.
- The Raider Program is non-transferable.
- Training must be taken within 6 months of payment, subject to availability.
- Prices subject to change without notice. Pre-paid Programs are protected and is not subject to price change.
- Any special promotional discounts offered do not apply to pre-paid clients.
- The Raider Program is invoiced and payable prior to the training event.
- Depending on client needs and desires for additional Instructor training time, any addition Instructor time beyond the Program, will be in 1 hour increments, at the per person rate.
- Once a client has been accepted for training, each client will be invoiced for $500. to register and reserve the agreed-upon schedule dates. The remaining Program fee will be invoiced and is payable by each client, prior to training.
- Payments accepted via Interac e-Transfer or Credit Card (PayPal +3%).
- Payment plans are in Canadian Dollars (plus any tax when applicable).
Once The Raider Program has been accepted it is a contract and is payable in full.
Training may be temporarily delayed to accommodate client or instructor for medical reasons; weather preventing travel; family or business commitments. Training resumes on agreed-upon schedule when the circumstance has cleared. If cancellation is client initiated, payment of training site cancellation fee may be required.